i'm not that innocent
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX

Go
deep throat
a cactus

Laughter is all the Wraith can summon, moments after the indignant question - no, not even question, just an exclamation - flies through the dry, sharp air. Wessex dosn’t just laugh, she cackles, thoroughly amused that here, of all places, an utter stranger would find her act of desecration.

The fire, however, causes the demigod to recoil reflexively, just as if she’d touched a hot stove. Baring her teeth at the flicker of heat that sends a tone through her sensors, it’s obvious now just what she is, and perhaps why the abomination is doing what she’s doing. Taking in the two of them - the angry dragon and the woman running full-speed towards her, Wessex decides that if they want to play with fire, they’re more than welcome to.

Let’s conveniently forget that Loki wasn’t mentioned in the first post. The Wraith’s desire to respond in kind pulls Loki from the depths of the boneyard. Loudly proclaiming her protection, she rises with aggressively pumping wings, a dark shadow against she sun-swept sky. She fires some warning blasts at the other dragon - intentionally aiming for just past the companion’s body. There’s its opening to retreat. A scree tells the other it should take it.

And Wessex? With no cares left to give, she wields an energy ball and shoves it haphazardly towards her attacker, lips curling into a predatory smirk. “Fuck the Old Gods.”

----------------------

Magic: Electric Orbs | The user may summon orbs of electricity to be used as projectiles. Control is excellent, and multiple projectiles may be created at once. (In quests or other combat situations requiring dice rolling, only 3 orbs may be created per post). 30ft range.
Type: Grey | Rank: Upgraded

Messages In This Thread
i'm not that innocent - by Wessex - 05-12-2022, 02:15 AM
RE: i'm not that innocent - by Anju - 05-17-2022, 07:49 PM
RE: i'm not that innocent - by Wessex - 05-19-2022, 07:15 PM
RE: i'm not that innocent - by Anju - 06-24-2022, 06:29 PM
RE: i'm not that innocent - by Wessex - 07-07-2022, 12:51 AM
RE: i'm not that innocent - by Anju - 07-26-2022, 06:36 PM
RE: i'm not that innocent - by Wessex - 07-28-2022, 01:49 AM
RE: i'm not that innocent - by Anju - 08-18-2022, 07:08 PM
RE: i'm not that innocent - by Random Event - 08-23-2022, 03:07 PM
RE: i'm not that innocent - by Anju - 08-23-2022, 09:39 PM