Mini Event Be Our Guest!
A bonfire party! Bring a story.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Not the strongest win the battle —
Darkeye comes with a simple robe the black one with the red embroideries. He looks around and as a thank, you for being invited to the party brings Maea a beautifully crafted necklace made of different stones. He made it from the remains of the lantern. He puts it in a simple wooden box and is happy to give it to her. As a thank you and as a sign of friendship.

He enjoys the music and is happy that Maea organized it all. She also thought of the unascended when she prepared the food and is very happy about it. She could be the one who brings the Ground forward next to Isla. He enjoyed the atmosphere very much and hoped that the young people would continue to provide a cheerful mood. Maybe they could even dance. Even if Darkeye always looked a little awkward, it was all about the fun. He has not had enough of it in the time. He was glad that the curse was over and hoped not to have to talk to Voice so soon.

He walked briskly and decisively towards Maea and bowed as if to a queen. "I thank you for these great festivities it looks amazing well done. I hope that we will have many more in the near future. I have a gift for you, I hope you like it. " He hands her the casket and then goes straight towards the drinks.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
Be Our Guest! - by Maea - 05-12-2022, 01:08 PM
RE: Be Our Guest! - by Darkeye - 05-12-2022, 01:28 PM
RE: Be Our Guest! - by Amun - 05-12-2022, 08:15 PM
RE: Be Our Guest! - by Maea - 05-14-2022, 06:50 PM
RE: Be Our Guest! - by Isla - 05-14-2022, 07:03 PM