Mini Event Be Our Guest!
A bonfire party! Bring a story.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Admittedly, Amun had lost track of time. When he realized he was late for the party he'd asked Maea to plan, he'd sprang up from his potter's wheel. Quickly scrubbing the clay off his skin, he threw on a clean set of plain clothes. Snatching the cloak, hanging from a hook on the wall, he shut the door before Zhanshi could escape from the little pit the potter had constructed for the landshark for the winter.

Dashing over to the Glade, he stopped right before he reached it. Combing his hair flat, he strode into the clearing as if he hadn't just rushed over. He was just in time to hear the tail-end of Darkeye's words. "A gift? I didn't bring you anything! Besides my presence, which should be more than enough." The guild master winked at Maea.

Nodding along to the music, he became aware of a jingling behind him. Stilling, he swiveled just his head. There was a tree positively festooned with bells of all shapes and sizes that was following him to the beat of the song. Arching an eyebrow, he barked out a laugh. "The more the merrier I guess. Just steer clear of the bonfires. Don't worry, we'll all do the same."
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Be Our Guest! - by Maea - 05-12-2022, 01:08 PM
RE: Be Our Guest! - by Darkeye - 05-12-2022, 01:28 PM
RE: Be Our Guest! - by Amun - 05-12-2022, 08:15 PM
RE: Be Our Guest! - by Maea - 05-14-2022, 06:50 PM
RE: Be Our Guest! - by Isla - 05-14-2022, 07:03 PM