[Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Emmett
There's always more to do,
Good thing I want to do it

Where did he want to start? It was a good question. Emmett stared hopelessly about the floor, trying to identify if one point was any better than another. The obvious answer was no, each board was as bloodsoaked and disgusting as the next, and he simply had to begin somewhere. He reached for the mop and after soaking it with water from the bucket, smacked it down into the middle of the floor and began to scrub.

It managed to bring up a surface amount of the blood, the mop turning a faint pink as the smell of death was brought up into the air. Pleased to see anything happening at all Emmett continued to mop, the floor turning a slightly less offensive shade of red but not at all becoming clean.

After he'd 'cleaned' the area under the table he turned to Phoebe with a ghost of his former smile on his face. "Hey, Bee. While I'm doing this, couldya go check the other rooms? See how bad they are? Jus' yell me if anythings wrong and I'll be there real quick." He knew Longnight monsters didn't stay past Longnight...or so he thought. He'd thought he knew they didn't come into houses if you used the right protections until now.

Messages In This Thread
[Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done - by Emmett - 03-02-2019, 07:09 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done - by Emmett - 03-04-2019, 10:28 PM