[Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe sighed and pressed her eyes into the palms of her hands again. Another short lived fit of hyperventilation over took hold, her shoulders shaking with the force of them. It was visible how she already was pulling back emotionally, from the situation and from him. Her head shook a little. "I know you appreciate the work I've done and do." she mumbled. Clearly that wasn't what she had meant.

She simply sat there as he held her, shoulders shaking, gasping for air as she tried to force her emotions back in place. It didn't matter what she felt. It didn't matter that she felt more like a maid or weird, uncomfortably close relative with how he treated her recently and not a girlfriend. Not something or someone he wanted. His lips pressed to her temple and her fingers curled into her skirt. Once that would have given her the feeling of butterflies in her stomach - now it just made her angry.

Phoebe glanced over at him, a frown on her lips. She looked thoroughly exasperated. Whatever he was saying it wasn't helping. "No, I can't. You don't want to understand why I'm upset." she said a little dryly with a small sniffle.

Then she stood suddenly, roughly wiping at her face to dry it. "Is there anything in here you want to keep?" she said, voice tight.
Phoebe
In a gentle way, you can shake the world

Messages In This Thread
[Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done - by Emmett - 03-02-2019, 07:09 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done - by Phoebe - 03-05-2019, 01:01 PM