[Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Emmett
There's always more to do,
Good thing I want to do it

Oh. This was not an issue Emmett knew how to approach at all. Sexual things had been far, far from his mind at the moment. He wanted to promise Phoebe he'd rush her up into his arms and make love to her that very night, but he knew he'd struggle to get himself into the right mood for it.

"Uh..." He began eloquently, not sure how to approach it. "I'm...sorry y'missed that. It's...it's not 'cos I don' like you or anythin' like that. It's just...this was already new, then with alla everything I...I dunno if I'm ready t'have sex again. But I can try do more'a..." Emmett leaned forward and tried to kiss Phoebe, a hand going to rest on her jaw while the other still stayed on her waist.

Her protest about the handkerchief was met by a shrug, Emmett having far more precious things to remember his family by than pretty snotrags. "...How about...tomorrow we have...have a day away from alla this? Both of us 'n' a nice walk and I could make a picnic?"

Messages In This Thread
[Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done - by Emmett - 03-02-2019, 07:09 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done - by Emmett - 03-05-2019, 03:06 PM