[Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe sighed, shaking her head a little. She wasn’t asking him to make love to her right then, that night, or the next even. She even kept her mouth shut about intercourse being one of the best distractions and releases for emotional stress – which she knew well from her time as a midwife. She had only mentioned it as a point of reference – that they had been intimate and for him to pull away so drastically now was painful.

Though something about the way he phrased it made her feel like maybe he had actually been disappointed in her and actually wasn’t interested in sleeping with her again. That was a blow to her self-esteem she tried to ignore for now.

His lips pressed against her, and she wanted to relent. She wanted to lean against him and kiss him back and pretend it was all okay. But it wasn’t. So instead she stayed still, not responding to his touch. ”I don’t want you to do that because I told you to. I want you to do that because you want to.” She said quietly. She just needed the affirmation that his heart was in it, even the tiniest itsy-bitsiest bit. His offer to have a day together though was appreciated. She sniffled a little and wiped at her eyes, nodding a bit in response. ”That sounds nice.” she said quietly.
Phoebe
In a gentle way, you can shake the world

Messages In This Thread
[Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done - by Emmett - 03-02-2019, 07:09 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done - by Phoebe - 03-05-2019, 03:25 PM