[Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Just hearing that he {i]wanted{i} her in a non-platonic way moved mountains of self-doubt. It was hard for her, going from such a level of intimacy to basically nothing. She didn\'t need him to sleep with her per se, she just needed some small affirmation that she really was more to him than free housing, hot meals, and child care for his siblings. Phoebe smiled the tiniest bit, letting her arms wrap loosely around his waist. [say}"I know you've got more important things on your mind. It's why I didn't say anything...being here just..." she glanced at the bed and sighed. The memories were all tainted though.

She glanced back at him before kissing him quickly, making up for what she had ignored before. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let my insecurities get the better of me." she said quietly, guilt lacing her words.

"I can make the food if you pick the spot?" she offered, feeling guilty now for losing her cool before. "I promised you I would do the cooking, remember?" she said with a small smile. He probably didn't remember. Most of what had transpired at the Rathskellar probably fell into some sort of fog between the pain, sleeping, and the pain medication they'd given him.
Phoebe
In a gentle way, you can shake the world

Messages In This Thread
[Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done - by Emmett - 03-02-2019, 07:09 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done - by Phoebe - 03-06-2019, 01:24 PM