[Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe blinked in surprise as Emmett seemed to be surprised to hear her insecurities…and more importantly that he didn’t seem to know how to adequately assuage them. His method of stumbling over his phrases, flapping his arms about somehow reminded her of a panicking bird and caused her to smile a little. Then she giggled, because it was very ridiculous imagery, and took his hands if she could before gently kissing his cheek. I’m glad you think so and I will do my best to remember that you do.” she assured.

She just smiled as he said her willingness to help was nice. It was really the least she could do since she wasn’t really certain how else to help him. He didn’t really confide in her, pulling away from her instead when his emotions got the better of him – hence her flare up of insecurity. So if she could make sure he had a place to sleep, clean clothes, and food to eat, that was something at least.

Again she started to giggle as he panicked a bit when she called out his choice of words. ”It’s okay. But you make very funny faces when you’re thrown off you know.” she said, lightly teasing him. But more serious subjects were at hand and the moment of levity would likely pass quickly. ”Let’s go see how it is looking.” Phoebe said, knowing what the likely answer was. Still holding his hand she would walk with him back downstairs. It was sort of clear where he had mopped, but really, it wasn’t much of a change. She frowned a little and moved to a floorboard she remembered someone mentioning was loose and wobbly. Carefully she pulled it back, revealing that these were far from surface stains. The moss was thoroughly soaked through, stains even reaching the dirt beneath. With a frown she looked at him and shook her head a little. ”Emmett…I don’t think this is really salvageable.” she said as gently as she could.
Phoebe
In a gentle way, you can shake the world

Messages In This Thread
[Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done - by Emmett - 03-02-2019, 07:09 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done - by Phoebe - 03-07-2019, 06:54 PM