{SE} find your way
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
AMUN
Grinning at the expression on Alexander's face, Amun scanned the crowd around them to make sure no one was watching them. Then he activated his illusory cloth. His actual features appeared for a moment before the disguise flickered back into place. "Would I call you a lamb if you didn't?" Smirking, he cocked his head to the side.

"Awww, did I hurt your feelings?" He fluttered his eyelashes. However, a laugh bubbled up from the potter's lips. "Tell me. Did I say yes to the date?"

Uncrossing his arms, he reached out to pat the smith's shoulder. "However, I am touched by your concern. Or maybe I'm just taking pity on you, so, if you must know, I got caught up in some nasty business involving a haunted house, some pesky spirits, and a long, mostly boring story." For a moment, the smile slid off the guild master's lips.

Then he shook his head and grinned. "Tell you what. I'll let you make it up to me." He lifted his arm for the other man to take if he so chose.
So the world's unfair
Keep it locked out there
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD & SKYLARK <3

Messages In This Thread
{SE} find your way - by Alexander - 05-12-2022, 07:24 PM
RE: {SE} find your way - by Amun - 05-12-2022, 08:31 PM
RE: {SE} find your way - by Alexander - 05-13-2022, 01:24 PM