{SE} mend instead of burn
For Wessex <3
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
What does one get a secret lover who is already more beautiful than precious stones and can’t… exactly advertise that you’re with.

Hard one, right? The General thinks so too. Weapons are nice, but not quite what she wants to say, and even though she fingers a couple of decorated daggers, she ultimately passes them by. Same with clothing - in fact, Ru should take Wessex shopping, so nonexistent is her sense of style. Snorting at the though, she passes through the finery for sale with yet another head-hanging sigh. Same with the jewels - they seem to cliche for what she’s looking for.

It isn’t until she comes to an odds-n-ends stall that her eyes alight on a bronze pendant, no - two. One with a pair of flying birds, and another, singular one. Unable to choose between the two (both well made, both with symbolism), she purchases both and carries then in her hand until she can find a back alley to slip down and get out of the crowd - unexpectedly coming upon Alexander.

“Oh, excuse me,” she offers lightly, and is almost on her way before curiosity (as always) takes a hold. “That’s lovely.”
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
{SE} mend instead of burn - by Alexander - 05-12-2022, 09:17 PM
RE: {SE} mend instead of burn - by Wessex - 05-20-2022, 12:07 AM
RE: {SE} mend instead of burn - by Alexander - 05-20-2022, 12:01 PM
RE: {SE} mend instead of burn - by Wessex - 05-26-2022, 02:24 AM
RE: {SE} mend instead of burn - by NPC - 06-29-2022, 01:31 AM
RE: {SE} mend instead of burn - by Serendipity - 06-29-2022, 01:31 AM
RE: {SE} mend instead of burn - by Wessex - 06-29-2022, 01:58 AM
RE: {SE} mend instead of burn - by NPC - 06-29-2022, 02:20 AM