Personal Quest [SE] don't die or whatever, part one
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
walked out this morning and i wrote down this song.
i just can't remember who to send it to
Sharing an ability not so dissimilar to that of the modilu fly, it was with slightly narrowed eyes that he took in the sickly orange wings of the creature. 'Hmmmm.' Remi murmurs to himself as he kneels down, ignoring the ants but keeping his hands to himself for now. Orange as an indicator of emotions could mean many things indeed, especially when it came to animals. Still, the somewhat grotesque vibrance had the alchemist appreciably hesitant if not cautious. 'I wouldn't, were I you.' He says, hazarding a quick glance up to the trees, giving the bird there the only warning it was going to receive.

Reaching now for the fly's delicate skeleton with careful fingers, Remi would do his best to extract as much of it as he could whilst leaving more than a few morsels for the lingering fauna to enjoy.

Remi still using

Magic: Don't Pick Fights You Can't Win (feat) | Characters/Creatures who have a difference of 30 STR or greater compared to Remi, roll with disadvantage.
Type: Grey | Rank: Basic

and

Animals know to respect you. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, animals roll with disadvantage against you. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] don't die or whatever, part one - by Chaele - 05-12-2022, 09:43 PM
RE: [SE] don't die or whatever, part one - by Remi - 06-01-2022, 04:40 PM