Personal Quest [SE] don't die or whatever, part one
Chaele Omriwin
Shaman

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int: 0
Played by: Cith Offline
Change author:
MP: 235
my ears can hear my mouth can speak my spirit talks my soul believes
The bird’s head tilts a few times at Remi, one eye and then the other examining him with careful contempt. But the last of its quick movements is a dip of the beak that resembles a bow, after which it flutters off and leaves him to his excavation. It seems the ants have favored the head, which is still salvageable unless he does decide to leave it; the iconic wings are all but untouched, and likely the best part to put on display anyway. A flock of treeflits bickers in the distance, tempting him to explore further, though it might also be a good idea to turn back.

Back at the camp, Darkeye and Maeve make quick work of the insulated walls. Chaele abandons any notion of building them out of wood, instead making sure that a wooden shelf table is secured inside and that there is room for a wooden door and window. (Lacking glass, the window will simply be a wooden board that can be opened and closed like a door.) “We will now need one of you to put the bed together, and the other to help me with the roof,” Chaele suggests, already putting together a sloped frame on which to tie the straw.

Zamara finds the opening to the Undergrove soon enough, a sliver of shadow that might be easy to fall into if it were not marked carefully. Nearby, she notices a bush of brightly colored flowers and berries that she might recognize as blushberries. Stopping to pick some might be a bit precarious because they are so close to the descent, but they might be worth the delay to bring back another specimen for the display.
Base code by Odd • Art by Krakenkatz

Messages In This Thread
[SE] don't die or whatever, part one - by Chaele - 05-12-2022, 09:43 PM
RE: [SE] don't die or whatever, part one - by Chaele - 06-13-2022, 05:11 PM