[SEASONAL EVENT] dressed for springtime
For Emmett
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Vai smiled gently at the news that Maea and Emmett not only already knew each other, but were already helping each other with their farms. At the same time, she began to gather up the mobiles, speaking to Chris and Milly as she got to her feet, explaining that they could take theirs home and bring it to Fiat Lux when the festival began. Slowly, they began to make their way to her cabin - it was only a short distance back.

"It's fine," she assured Emmett about the firewood. "My husband is a labourer and a farmer, and I live in the woods so it's hardly a problem for us to get firewood. We have some already that we can bundle up for you. And if you ever need more, just drop by."

vervain
I am always on your side
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Emmett
Scarecrow I think I love you, will you ever understand,
It's not as if I've fallen for this but I'm doing what I can

Walking to the cabin with mobiles in hand and his siblings happily walking, yelling (and pushing each other, which he said a couple words about to make them stop) Emmett could forget it all for a moment, happy to have a job lifted off him.

"Well, thank you and tell y'husband thanks too, a lot. It really helps." He said as he accepted the firewood, taking as much as he could in his arms and cart. It was enough to give them light for several days at least, enough to cook meals on and warm themselves on the crisp Flowerbirth nights.

As he left Vervain he made sure both of the kids waved to her and he promised to be back soon with a gift of vegetables and other harvest, all he really had to give.