what it's worth
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
arms give away your need
"There's nothing quite like repeating history, huh," Ronin says with a smile and a scrunch of his nose; at least he and the gods are making similar mistakes though, right? "I used to know these people who are suddenly so ruthless. I even called them friends, once. Maybe part of me didn't want to believe that things were this way, but... you are right. It's time to give as good as we are getting."

All but melting into Safrin's touch, Ronin raises a brow to hear Ludo and Remi's names pass her lips. "Oh...? I..." Before he can say anything more, starlight fills his bones and his eyes flutter shut to enjoy the presence of the goddess as best he can. It's at times like this where he wonders whether leaving the shrine is even worth it, especially with war on the way.

"Thank you," he whispers. "You are wonderful. I'll make sure to stop by Torchline after the business at the Maw, too, to make sure everything is alright there. I know Maeve is sworn to your stars as well."
tie them up and around me
and play me as you please
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
what it's worth - by Ronin - 05-14-2022, 12:11 PM
RE: what it's worth - by Safrin - 05-15-2022, 04:29 PM
RE: what it's worth - by Ronin - 05-15-2022, 05:01 PM
RE: what it's worth - by Safrin - 05-15-2022, 05:05 PM
RE: what it's worth - by Ronin - 05-15-2022, 05:14 PM
RE: what it's worth - by Safrin - 05-15-2022, 05:21 PM