so stay with me, love
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// now knowing how to think, i scream aloud, begin to sink
my legs and arms are broken down with envy for the solid ground //
Decent?” Sunjata scoffs, a protest welling in his chest that he’s just about to let the flood gates open with when his husband continues and guides them further into the labyrinth. His lips part only to let his jaw snap shut as a laugh finds its way out of him. “Maybe not. I think I prefer a bow because it’s the closest thing we have to a gun here.” The latter half is said with an almost bitter taste – missing the little pistol he often carried back in Korofi. But it’s been a long time since then, a long while since he’d used a bow, too, so reliant upon his shifts for everything.

He steps a little closer to Nate, long legs picking up a bit of speed as he reaches out to intertwine his hand with his husband’s – as if to keep himself from getting lost among the snow (it would be hard to lose him, given his height and everything anyway, but truthfully he just craves the closeness after being “apart” for so long. “Maybe. I brought a couple jars with me. We could try?” He hums, letting his freehand dive into the leather bag hanging across his chest to produce three glass jars, all empty, and a pair of shears for cutting a bit of the maze. Why he's brought extra jars? In case they find anything else of interest besides the trim.

Do you think the labyrinth is going to be upset I’m taking some of it?” Theoretically of course.
// i'm reaching for the life within me, how can one man stop his ending?
i thought of just your face, relaxed, and floated into space //
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
so stay with me, love - by Sunjata - 05-15-2022, 06:02 AM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Nate - 05-15-2022, 06:47 AM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Sunjata - 05-16-2022, 12:42 AM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Nate - 05-16-2022, 05:40 PM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Sunjata - 05-17-2022, 05:16 AM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Nate - 05-17-2022, 06:13 AM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Sunjata - 05-18-2022, 12:18 AM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Serendipity - 05-18-2022, 12:18 AM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Nate - 05-18-2022, 12:29 AM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Sunjata - 05-18-2022, 12:48 AM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Nate - 05-18-2022, 05:44 AM