so stay with me, love
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// now knowing how to think, i scream aloud, begin to sink
my legs and arms are broken down with envy for the solid ground //
Oh you’ll prove it will you?” His voice dips into a playful suggestive purr, a crooked smirk crossing over toward the Ascended as they continue to dive deeper into the snow covered maze. But it falters ever so slightly with the idea of a crossbow, something that ironically hadn’t crossed his mind, but a thought that would suit him quite well the more he thinks about it.

A slingshot though? There’s a moment where Sunjata quite visibly rolls his eyes, bumping his shoulder into his husband’s and huffs a heavy sigh that’s warm enough it clouds his face. “No slingshot.” He says with an air of humor, refraining from letting the amusement slip from his lips as he focuses on every other weapon that was better than a slingshot.

Why would it mind, though? A number of reasons. All reasons that start to disappear as Nate lists out exactly what the labyrinth likely wanted (along with everything, apparently). “I suppose so.” He mutters before his face pinches, nose scrunching with the stick prodding his cheek. "Hey, rude." A huff of amusement leaves him as his hand rises to bat at Nate’s hand to try and knock loose the stick before he rounds into Nate’s space and blocks him from stepping further, crouching a moment later to start to sift through the middle of one of the hedges for a piece of it he can cut that hasn’t fully hibernated in winter. “It’s fuckin’ cold.” He whines from halfway into the hedge, reaching for the shears he’s brought with to cut the cutting with.
// i'm reaching for the life within me, how can one man stop his ending?
i thought of just your face, relaxed, and floated into space //
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
so stay with me, love - by Sunjata - 05-15-2022, 06:02 AM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Nate - 05-15-2022, 06:47 AM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Sunjata - 05-16-2022, 12:42 AM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Nate - 05-16-2022, 05:40 PM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Sunjata - 05-17-2022, 05:16 AM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Nate - 05-17-2022, 06:13 AM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Sunjata - 05-18-2022, 12:18 AM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Serendipity - 05-18-2022, 12:18 AM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Nate - 05-18-2022, 12:29 AM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Sunjata - 05-18-2022, 12:48 AM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Nate - 05-18-2022, 05:44 AM