[RQ] open skies
For Jack
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Like some child possessed, the beast howls in my veins
At his response, she could merely shrug; likely correct on that assumption. It was rarely on purpose. But the latter course enacted another grin from the youth, wild and wicked and matching on savagery – perhaps the one thing they could always agree on were semblances of nefarious deeds. “That’s all right with me.” Jack could make himself scarce all he wanted, if the honeybee got to snag at some special button.

With one last swipe at another cluster of constellations, the honeybee surmised they were likely done for the evening – wouldn’t want to catch ‘em all, of course (that was a different game entirely). “I think I’ve got enough,” she mentioned, knowing Jack wouldn’t want to stick around for a task he thought was infantile anyway.
Melita
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
i want to taste you again
"Good," Jack says, and if he'd had a drink he'd have raised it in a toast to her. As it stands he merely gives Seven a reluctant scratch behind the ear in the hopes that she'll leave him alone (she doesn't, of course) and rolls to rise up and stand. Stretching his arms above his head, he raises his eyebrows as he watches her scoop up the last of her 'stars', resisting the urge to roll his eyes if only because a literal goddess has told them to do it.

"At last," he drawls, both playful and barbed in one. "Let's go to the Hanged Man, then. All this watchin' you do work has made me thirsty." Allowing Seven to hop up onto his shoulder for no other reason than because she'll only complain otherwise, the captain turns to lead them through the starlight across the beach. All in a night's work, and all that.

~FIN
like a secret or a sin
JACK
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.