to Isla, Remi, Ronin, Maeve, and Noah;
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
Isla,

Do you remember the conversation I had with the Voice in regards to a safe haven? Well, I’ve heard back from Frey and I’ve spoken with the Voice again and I have a quest to make it into a reality. Frey’s agreed to help make a neutral zone where abilities won’t work, hidden away to protect those that would be needless casualties inside the war. Of course, I’m unsure of how this would affect Ascended, but the Voice has already offered her help with her part of it. I’ve decided the King’s End’s Barrows would be a good space. The easiest to convert into a space without magic and shifts as well as the space with the least detriment to the wildlife of the area.

I’ll be hosting meetings both in the Wilds and a ruled land soon enough that can hopefully answer more questions. You're absolutely welcome to attend either one. Also, if you want any more questions answered sooner than that, it's not like you don't know where I'm staying. Just let me know!

— Sunny

(Two letters are sent, copies of one another. One sent to Stormbreak and the other to the Greatwood);

Remi and Ronin,

I know I’m likely the last person you both want to hear from, but I wanted to inform you two that with Frey’s help, I’m creating a safe haven for the war. A neutral zone for anyone that may be needless casualties in the war to protect them. All magic, shifts, upgrades, and the like will be nullified upon entering. It will also be a space hidden once the war kicks off, so those that enter will not be able to leave. I’ve decided the King’s End’s Barrows would be the easiest to convert into a space with the removal of magic and such as well as have the least detriment to the wildlife of the area.

I will be hosting a meeting in the Wilds and a ruled land soon enough that could hopefully answer any questions. You’re both welcome to attend.

— Sunjata Wrenzaok

Maeve,

I hope things are going well for you and Torchline. I wanted to inform you that with Frey’s help, I’m creating a safe haven for the war. A neutral zone for anyone that may be needless casualties in the war to protect them. All magic, shifts, upgrades, and the like will be nullified upon entering. It will also be a space hidden once the war kicks off, so those that enter will not be able to leave. I’ve decided the King’s End’s Barrows would be the easiest to convert into a space with the removal of magic and such as well as have the least detriment to the wildlife of the area.

I will be hosting a meeting in the Wilds and I need to host one in a ruled land. I was hoping I could speak with you about hosting it in Torchline. Please let me know.

— Sunjata Wrenzaok

Noah,

Hopefully this letter reaches you given the time of year but I will send one out again in Flowerbirth just to ensure its arrival, but I wanted to inform you that with Frey’s help, I’m creating a safe haven for the war. A neutral zone for anyone that may be needless casualties in the war to protect them. All magic, shifts, upgrades, and the like will be nullified upon entering. It will also be a space hidden once the war kicks off, so those that enter will not be able to leave. I’ve decided the King’s End’s Barrows would be the easiest to convert into a space with the removal of magic and such as well as have the least detriment to the wildlife of the area.

I will be hosting a meeting in the Wilds and a ruled land soon enough that could hopefully answer any questions. You’re welcome to attend.

— Sunjata Wrenzaok
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.