(o) Cold be traveler far from home
Isar Sindri
Cultist

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8 in (175cm) | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
ISAR
Arm yourself
Movement beyond the gates drew the attention of the guards on the wall. Grins and low murmurs were exchanged as a young man appeared, speaking with authority and all but reducing the gate keeper with a few words. They straightened into attentive silence however, when another figure appeared. Taller, broader; this fellow blocked the path past the gate itself, and the wanderer could go no further.

All this had been observed with great interest by the stranger, who had followed young Sah and now stood very still as glittering black eyes absorbed the city, outlined in shadow and smoke in the evening's gloom. His attention turned to the older man when a question was posed - one the guards had not thought to ask before - and inclined his head with utmost politeness.

"I almost did not," came the answer, thoughtful as if the stranger too wondered at the feat. "Desperation can drive even ordinary men to perform extraordinary feats. I have drank my cup of luck to the dregs to reach this far and I can assure you, good sir, that I will not survive another such attempt."

Undoing the covers from a hand that proved to be white and too numb to move much - darkened at the fingertips by terrible frost bite - the man removed some of the wraps from his face. Angular features stiff with cold and lanky strands of dark hair framed those void black eyes that turned from the older of the two, to Sah. Another incline of the neck had his expression soften into gratitude.

"I thank you for your generous hospitality, kind sir. I am indebted, for being permitted to step out of the cold. Even for a moment."

Straightening, the wandered addressed them both. "My name is Isar Sindri. I have come seeking refuge and a second chance at life. It would honor me greatly if I was permitted an opportunity to earn my keep. And the trust of you, gentlemen." A knowing curl of the mouth suggested he was well aware of how strange his appearance must seem.
Because no one else here will save you

Messages In This Thread
(o) Cold be traveler far from home - by Isar - 05-19-2022, 03:11 PM
RE: (o) Cold be traveler far from home - by Sah - 05-19-2022, 06:23 PM
RE: (o) Cold be traveler far from home - by Isar - 05-20-2022, 01:43 AM
RE: (o) Cold be traveler far from home - by Sah - 05-20-2022, 02:50 PM
RE: (o) Cold be traveler far from home - by Isar - 05-20-2022, 10:42 PM
RE: (o) Cold be traveler far from home - by Sah - 06-15-2022, 11:49 PM