The Dwarf and the Fox
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Not the strongest win the battle —
Wessex has her family that gives her support for Darkeye it is his belief. He would follow it even if he only got away alive if he had to renounce Kor to survive. He would rather choose death, he had a life debt to the God of War that could not be repaid lightly. Yes, it put him in many difficult situations. But it also made his life interesting and he needed something to hold on to in this world. Since he didn't have this family life here, nor any friends, he didn't have many other options. Voice was not an option in his eyes. He completely ignored the Huh, he had made his point.

Darkeye nodded at that for now just thinking that Morgan was an Ascended after all. Why didn't she count as family confused him for a moment, but he would not question Wessex further. She had made it clear which side she would be on in the event of a replacement.

"I don't have to, but I want to. Because I think that we could achieve a lot here if we would work better together. I don't want to study you, I have better things to do."Darkeye looked into the empty barracks. He understood roughly what it would come down to. "Then you must go this way if you think this is the right way." He didn't believe the war was the end, it was the beginning of something new.

Racism popped into Darkeye's head but that was too hasty. "You're sharing this very strictly, these people also had families that were trying to protect them, innocent people, and they have the right to justice. I understand that you wanted to take revenge and demand justice for what happened to you. That is understandable. I would like to know what you think Ronin and Remi did that you think you can do. I have not heard of such acts from them. You can't just dismiss these deaths as collateral damage. You make that too easy for yourself. There will be consequences. I hope that I can mitigate them with my report. But the dead will not be silent until you repent. They deserve that in my eyes. I understand that what I think you do not give a damn. But I prefer to say what I think. I thought you were the one who would understand this. If there is nothing more to talk about here, I will leave now, Wessex. I have offered my help. If you don't want it, that's your fault. I have done all I can." Darkeye closes his book and waits for a response from his opposite number.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
She doesn’t believe that Darkeye truly understands; in fact, Wessex firmly believes that those who aren’t Ascended, other than Sunjata, have any idea what the war truly means. Life or death. The end of everything for them if the Voice - and the Core - die. “Again, I tell you our lives are on the line. There is no other way. Talking has been tried - and it achieves nothing.”

Because those with the power would not defy their Gods. Wessex, among them. It’s funny, really, because in a way she is a warmonger, not Neron.

“So whose justice wins in the end? Hmmm? If everyone deserves something, we’ll be going around in vengeful circles long after the war.” And that is pointless, because there are much better things to do. “You know, I do believe that you want to help, Darkeye, but you’re putting your efforts into things no one cares about. Everyone’s made up their mind already and knowing that I gave Ronin time to help the people get out and he didn’t take it, or that the Order was seriously fucked up and murdering people won’t make any of Safrin’s or Ludo’s followers any less in theirthrall.”

She shrugs, pushing away from the wall and making like their conversation is about to end. “They think we’re out to steal their world. We know they’ll kill us all if given the chance. Your reports? They’ll change nothing. Put whatever you want in there. Except that Neron is a warmonger. Cause that’s just a damn lie.” Taking a step forward, the Wraith starts to move past the cleric and into the open space. “If you want to help, train with me.”

{Fin}
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that