The Dwarf and the Fox
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Not the strongest win the battle —
Darkeye had to smile because of this statement. "Circumstantial evidence leads to fact and truth. At this point you are right, Wessex, I have no evidence, but I am good at finding it. The motive I gave you Wessex one front less is in my eyes a huge motive. But they are still rumors. We won't agree on love because it's a very tricky subject." Says Darkeye with a slight shrug on his shoulder. Then his gaze became first again. "I'm trying to do my part here. Only I'm not doing it for you but for all the inhabitants of Caido. That is neutrality Wessex I cannot afford your view of things. Because this way ends lonely." he grabs his beard and tries to think of better words. But now he gives a fuck. like she did to him.

Darkeye now looks more serious. "I've lived in the Grounds since I came to this world, Wessex, and I've already told you in our last conversation, but I'm happy to help you refresh your memories. I can't declare myself a resident of any city or I can't be neutral anymore. I hunted land sharks with Azrael, Nikolai, and Ophila and tried to make the area around the Grounds safer so that what happened to Bastien would hopefully not happen again. I helped with the tower where you were also involved in the construction work secured. I have agreed with Isla that I can build my forge here. Even though I am not a Grounders I will still defend it, if it is right in my eyes. I will take care of the shit you did in Stormbreak and try to give people a different view of the Grounders. But in your ignorance, you don't want to see that. It's fine that you don't want to see it, but I don't think I need to hear that kind of crap from a general who can't control her own people." with no emotion in his voice he said all this but inside he was angry like hell. He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down a bit, but that just had to come out. "As far as Stormbreak is concerned, I have a general idea. I only have one question because I see how busy you are. Do you have anything to say about that, general?" He said, thinking he wouldn't hear much except a snort and her slamming the door. Because in his eyes, she didn't handle criticism well. That it could be similar to himself did not occur to him at that moment.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
The Dwarf and the Fox - by Darkeye - 05-30-2022, 06:07 PM
RE: The Dwarf and the Fox - by Wessex - 06-07-2022, 08:14 PM
RE: The Dwarf and the Fox - by Darkeye - 06-08-2022, 05:47 PM
RE: The Dwarf and the Fox - by Wessex - 06-14-2022, 01:26 AM
RE: The Dwarf and the Fox - by Darkeye - 06-14-2022, 08:02 AM
RE: The Dwarf and the Fox - by Wessex - 06-14-2022, 03:30 PM
RE: The Dwarf and the Fox - by Darkeye - 06-15-2022, 02:13 PM
RE: The Dwarf and the Fox - by Wessex - 06-15-2022, 03:11 PM
RE: The Dwarf and the Fox - by Darkeye - 06-15-2022, 09:14 PM