The Dwarf and the Fox
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Not the strongest win the battle —
Darkeye smiled and pointed to the symbol on his chest and spear as well as the book he kept writing. "I serve Kor the god of war. My profession is war. I am a war priest. But first, the point is to make it clear I am not doing this for you. I am doing this for myself and my beliefs and I hope that it will open some people's eyes to the fact that you are not as bad as I have heard so many times. So I know who I can slay without hesitation or who deserves a chance and just because some stupid oracle said that war is coming, some people can still decide against it." He said with a conviction that could but not at all dissuade him from doing so. For her, it may seem ridiculous, but that's how Voice seemed to him. He cleared his throat. "I train with a lot of people here. Because I don't make a difference who someone is or what god they worship. I try to see the person and what they do. If it turns out that he killed Morgan I think you will solve the problem yourself because she was part of your family. I don't think there's any excuse for that, but you'd have to prove it first. I don't know if you want to trust him that long. That's up to you." Darkeye would do it right now if he had certainty. "As for your relics, I would like to help if you allow me, Wessex. I would also be happy to help with your training or tasks. But you have to ask me because if I do it alone I don't know if you would like it. I hereby offer you my help." He said with a slight bow.

"I know what a general should be like. But it may be that in this world it can be different that is possible but you only see yours and not the whole picture. I've been trying to understand everything since I came here, and if you ask clear questions, you rarely get clear answers. That's why I travel so much. I understood Bastien well and Maea as well, but I still have a hard time understanding you. Then explain it to me Wessex and I will listen to you." He stood and put his spear aside.

Darkeye tried to stay calm and memorize as much as he could of what he saw, trying to find the details that Amun also talked about and trying to see connections. There was some that fit. But he had to be sure. But the man he wanted to ask was already dead. There was no reason to doubt this story, only a fanatic could come up with such ideas.

He took a few breaths and raised his hand briefly, not wanting to be rude, and immediately explained what he meant. "Give me a moment, Wessex, I need to process what I have seen."He puffed again and took out his book again and read what Amun had said. "I heard similar things from Amun, but he had to retreat, he was not an eyewitness. Thank you for the clarity of your statement, I will include it in my report to Caido. However, two points bother me Wessex. The first is why didn't you prepare the attack better, it seems so radical. The second point is, why didn't you just take an upper part? So the sign would have been clearer to see in my eyes and less hurt. I have spoken with those affected. They have lost people who were not part of the order. They were just in the wrong place at the wrong time and Gideon is dead. The leader of the order is no more, there are still known members who are still alive. I know it's still a question, but I would be grateful for any help," he said, sincerely and concerned.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
The Dwarf and the Fox - by Darkeye - 05-30-2022, 06:07 PM
RE: The Dwarf and the Fox - by Wessex - 06-07-2022, 08:14 PM
RE: The Dwarf and the Fox - by Darkeye - 06-08-2022, 05:47 PM
RE: The Dwarf and the Fox - by Wessex - 06-14-2022, 01:26 AM
RE: The Dwarf and the Fox - by Darkeye - 06-14-2022, 08:02 AM
RE: The Dwarf and the Fox - by Wessex - 06-14-2022, 03:30 PM
RE: The Dwarf and the Fox - by Darkeye - 06-15-2022, 02:13 PM
RE: The Dwarf and the Fox - by Wessex - 06-15-2022, 03:11 PM
RE: The Dwarf and the Fox - by Darkeye - 06-15-2022, 09:14 PM