[se] see so much beauty
Open for LN Prep!
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
MELITA
Melita would like to think she’d learned to listen too. While impulse often took over, there’d been far more thought placed into her movements and motions lately, then the residual, emboldened platitudes. So she tilted her head and did the same for Darkeye; because he seemed to be taking some of it to heart. It was difficult, especially for those who planned, to have to deal with forks in the road, she supposed – especially for someone seemingly as determined as the priest.

“I think you’d be welcome,” and she nodded, chin jutting out towards the beach. “Most of us hang out by the sea, drink, and have a good time.” Which was much better than waiting for monsters to show up. “Prepare your stuff at home, but then you can come out here.” The youth shrugged, and then carried a few more sticks into another pile – expecting, craving the impending bonfires.

Fangorn snagged at the pieces instantly with his vines, and finding them favorable, gave a hearty grumble in reply. Sila did much of the same, tucking herself behind the vampire gourd’s wider frame, both of them enjoying their meal in residual peace.
This is a gift, it comes with a price
Who is the lamb and who is the knife?
Midas is king and he holds me so tight
And turns me to gold in the sunlight
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Not the strongest win the battle —
A broad smile appeared on Darkeye's lips, and he was apparently very pleased with this statement. "Then I will think about it again Melita, thank you. But for now I'll help you here and then I'll get ready. Thanks again" With these words he put down his backpack and weapons near the woodpile and started collecting driftwood and shaping it into staples. It was a nice idea to spend this time celebrating with people you liked rather than cowering in your house.

Darkeye liked how the two of them got along and how much they enjoyed feasting on the meat - they both seemed to like it and that was the most important thing. He would have to buy more of it when he met the two again. He didn't know yet where he was going to spend the long night but he would have to prepare for it. One way or another.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
MELITA
The honeybee gave the warpriest an earnest nod, before dumping another pile of dried sticks, twigs, and some very interesting, warped driftwood. “You’re welcome.” Brushing her hands off, she surveyed the multiple spots where she’d placed the timber, pondering how many more would be required. “We probably only need one more big heap,” and she pointed a little further down, where there wasn’t a mass yet. Then they could enjoy some drinks or whatever – Melita didn’t cease and desist from a little day drinking now and then.

Once the pair had gobbled down the meat pieces, they seemed far more content, and though Sila maintained her distance, she was game to romp along the sand without too many side-glances at Darkeye. Fangorn, for his protective part, waved his vines in gratitude and appreciation, but ensured the hatchling stayed close by.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Not the strongest win the battle —
He nodded and took a sip from his water hose, which smelled sweet. He then grabbed as much wood as he could carry and wanted to show that he could help. He was not sure that he had to prove himself to anyone. He had the feeling that it was necessary, but maybe not with these monsters. He had to become aware of his own abilities again. He was more ridiculous than he had been as a slave, but that would soon change. He grabbed more wood and saw this as his training.

Darkeye kept his distance and smiled as friendly as his age and wrinkles allowed. He bowed slightly to both of them and was very happy that they both liked it so much. Sila was as playful as a young cat and Fangorn seemed to see himself as a protector. Darkeye liked the way the two got along. If there was time later, he would ask if he could sign both of them.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Change author:
MELITA
With Darkeye’s assistance and Melita’s show of muscular, and determined, prowess, the pile of wood was completed quickly and efficiently. Dropping them down into the sand with a barely audible thunk against the granules, the youth lifted her head, using one of her hands to shield her eyes from the sun. Gazing down the length of the shoreline, glimpsing upon the manifested wood for future endeavors and bonfires, the youth nodded, content with the progress. “There. That’s done!” She dusted her hands together, before clambering to warpriest, vampire gourd, and dragonling. “All right, let’s go grab ourselves something to drink!” For the future, even in the brimming, looming darkness, there’d be some aspect of a party and entertainment. The honeybee refused to see or believe otherwise.

{FIN}