sleepless paradise
Ray!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i was never the sharp knife, but i was never the dull mind
i was somewhere in between, a thorn, an acquiescent
It truly has been forever – and as her voice fills the air between them, covering up the quiet roaring of the ocean waves, Sunjata turns to face her, a small smile of greeting picking up the corners of his lips. “Thanks for coming Ray.” He says at first, shoulders loosening as he focuses on her more fully, trying to shift his body language into being more welcoming instead of the tight draw of worry and anxiety that being out here with thoughts of his father filtering through his head. “We’ve been good.” Now that Nate was back from his death but not quite death, things had been better than expected, truthfully.

Just some sand, really. In this jar here.” So saying, he pulls out the empty jar, opening the lid off of it and tucking it away as he nods his head down the beach a little, toward the drier parts of the Arclight. “How’s your apothecary doing?” He asks by means of interest – a space she had expanded on when he’d ruled Torchline. Of course he remembers it.

As he waits for her answer, he sinks to his knees in the sand, drawing back to look up at her as he gets the jar a little flat space in the sand before they can start filling it to the brim with the requested sand for Frey.
so you said it was for me, when you tried to break me
well you can save your breath, i know, i'm not the kind you pray for
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 06-02-2022, 02:48 AM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 06-16-2022, 06:04 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 06-19-2022, 09:36 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 06-25-2022, 05:13 AM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 06-25-2022, 06:26 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 06-28-2022, 08:17 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 06-29-2022, 02:03 AM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 07-02-2022, 10:33 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 07-03-2022, 03:49 AM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 07-13-2022, 08:03 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 07-14-2022, 12:41 AM