sleepless paradise
Ray!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i was never the sharp knife, but i was never the dull mind
i was somewhere in between, a thorn, an acquiescent
Oh?” Sunjata pauses in scooping the sand into the jar that he’s brought, angling it so that she might be able to add her own that she’s gathering. The mention of Frey, however, is what gets his attention – head cocking toward her as he wonders belatedly if she knew his shift in allegiances. Yet, he knows word spreads quickly and from a place like Torchline that’s been set in Safrin’s chokehold for years now, how could she not have heard?

I didn’t know you’ve met them.” He offers with a bit of amusement, a smile quirking the corner of his lips up. “What do you think of them?” He asks out of pure curiosity, not like it had been with Safrin in Sunjata’s attempts to learn just how much he could about the god he serves. Safrin’s had been more terrifying than interesting and following Frey has never made the Flood feel more free.

News of Torchline, though, has an almost somber nostalgic smile blooming on his face once they’ve filled the jar and he screws the cap on, sitting back on his heels to regard her. “Should be considered a gossip dealer among herbalists, hm?” He teases, his steel gaze sparking with light and amusement. “I suppose if anything interesting has happened. I miss it… But, given Safrin’s and my relationship now and her hatred of Nate I couldn’t stay. It wasn’t because I didn’t want to. I just…” He shrugs his shoulders helplessly, knowing that Ray would understand. She usually did.
so you said it was for me, when you tried to break me
well you can save your breath, i know, i'm not the kind you pray for
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 06-02-2022, 02:48 AM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 06-16-2022, 06:04 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 06-19-2022, 09:36 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 06-25-2022, 05:13 AM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 06-25-2022, 06:26 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 06-28-2022, 08:17 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 06-29-2022, 02:03 AM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 07-02-2022, 10:33 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 07-03-2022, 03:49 AM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 07-13-2022, 08:03 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 07-14-2022, 12:41 AM