sleepless paradise
Ray!
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ray
Vibrancy is crucial
In life
As Sunjata suspects, Ray is well aware of the Demi-god's new position. The rumor mill as well as her information network had been particularly abuzz when that news made its way in. "I'm sworn to Rae, but I certainly like Frey. They're cheerful and I'm very grateful for their help. I also appreciate how clear they are about their expectations." In all of their interactions, the deity had been rather clear cut and avoided mind games. A fact that Ray found soothing.

Sunjata's teasing pulls a chuckle from the herbalist, and she throws him a wink, "You know it!" And the following somber words have a gentle smile stretching across her face. "I know. " As she scoops more sand in, she reaches over and gives his hand a gentle squeeze before returning to collecting sand.

Not wanting him to dwell on painful memories, Ray jumps into gossip as a distraction, "As or news? We have a healing fountain now, which is awesome and makes my job easier. Locke's supposedly dead sister is apparently alive and a pirate." That was one that she hadn't seen coming to say the least.

"Also, apparently Maeve has come home a few times looking especially happy so clearly something is going well in her life. The rumor mill has been trying to determine why. My favorite guesses are that she's seeing someone, that she has a fancy new magic item, or that she's discovered something important out in the Wilds."

Ray gives a small shrug and grins mischievously, "Sad thing is that I truly don't know what's true and what's just speculation on that front. I'm just glad that she's been happier."
In death
And in what comes after

Messages In This Thread
sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 06-02-2022, 02:48 AM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 06-16-2022, 06:04 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 06-19-2022, 09:36 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 06-25-2022, 05:13 AM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 06-25-2022, 06:26 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 06-28-2022, 08:17 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 06-29-2022, 02:03 AM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 07-02-2022, 10:33 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 07-03-2022, 03:49 AM