sleepless paradise
Ray!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i was never the sharp knife, but i was never the dull mind
i was somewhere in between, a thorn, an acquiescent
And they stick with it.” Sunjata tacks on, a small flicker of amusement crossing his face in regards to Frey. They had told him that they wouldn’t get involved in his life in the way that Safrin had done – it had been what drew him to follow them alongside all of the promises given. But it had also been the backfiring fault when Safrin had brought him down so low that he had tried to call to them for help, that Ronin had been the one to take mercy on him and let him live for it because Frey didn’t show. They meant what they said and Sunjata couldn’t be upset with that.

Still, her wink and the chirp of her voice in amusement has him smiling a bit crookedly, even despite the somber talk – moving onto something of more interest. He hums his knowledge of the healing fountain, but quirks up as soon as the mention of Locke’s sister reaches his ears. “Seriously? That's not... At all what I expected truthfully. Are you sure?” He asks with a soft huff of a laugh, one that remains even as she speaks on Maeve.

And honestly? Sunjata doesn’t know what it could be. He knows that he’s spent a few nights with her – wonders if perhaps one of those nights had been a time after him. He also wonders if the rumors of just how alike Edmund looked to him still ran rampant in Torchline. But all he can do instead is hum a soft snort, corking the top of the jar full of sand, and flashes her an amused grin. “Could be a mix of all three, I suppose? Maybe the something important in the wilds is a lover with a fancy item, hm?” He smirks, before he breaks into a soft laugh.
so you said it was for me, when you tried to break me
well you can save your breath, i know, i'm not the kind you pray for
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 06-02-2022, 02:48 AM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 06-16-2022, 06:04 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 06-19-2022, 09:36 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 06-25-2022, 05:13 AM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 06-25-2022, 06:26 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 06-28-2022, 08:17 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 06-29-2022, 02:03 AM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 07-02-2022, 10:33 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 07-03-2022, 03:49 AM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 07-13-2022, 08:03 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 07-14-2022, 12:41 AM