sleepless paradise
Ray!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i was never the sharp knife, but i was never the dull mind
i was somewhere in between, a thorn, an acquiescent
Surprise is easily written across his face as she elaborates, a soft huff of a laugh and a huh slipping past his scarred lips as he considers it. Last he’d heard of Locke, he’d disappeared again. Hopeful that nothing terrible had happened to him during his absence, of course, though it’s interesting the sister had recently arrived.

Of course, it’s all just standard dramatics that Sunjata isn’t wholly a part of anymore – he isn’t sure if he’s relieved or perhaps bittersweet about it. It certainly keeps things from getting too complicated these days, though.

Ray’s laugh sparks more of a smile to tug on his face, tilted and wrong where the scar bisects the corner of his mouth, but one quite genuine all the way. “Ray!” He gasps out of pure dramatics, his accented voice breaking down into a hum of his own laughter as he shakes his head. “It has to be, right?

She helps him up though, his calloused hand easily slipping into her own and draws himself back up to his full height, shifting the bag around to his front so he can place the jar into it. “It’s always good to see you too.” He offers softly, every ounce of meaning in the words. He’d missed it here in Torchline. He’d missed those that had never doubted him. “I do have to work on making that safe haven more officially. Once Deepfrost is over, of course, but I could use an attuned’s help if you’re interested.” He asks, lifting his steel gaze from the jar of sand to her face.
so you said it was for me, when you tried to break me
well you can save your breath, i know, i'm not the kind you pray for
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 06-02-2022, 02:48 AM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 06-16-2022, 06:04 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 06-19-2022, 09:36 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 06-25-2022, 05:13 AM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 06-25-2022, 06:26 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 06-28-2022, 08:17 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 06-29-2022, 02:03 AM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 07-02-2022, 10:33 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 07-03-2022, 03:49 AM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 07-13-2022, 08:03 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 07-14-2022, 12:41 AM