[se] now the days go by so fast
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
candlewax & polaroids on the hardwood floor
Having already assumed that Remi would ask some variation of this question, Flora gave a rehearsed head toss of indignation. “Your permission?” Huffing and sounding offended, the girl shakes her head. “I don’t need your permission Dad. I’m an adult now. Besides, it isn’t like you didn’t move around a bunch when you were younger.” Her voice had softened by the end, if only because it wasn’t exactly in her nature to stay fired up. Brief flashes of emotions were much more in character than prolonged and blazing fires.

As for her mother? “Yep.” She lied—and easily. “Besides. I don’t want to always live in your shadow. Everyone thinks they know me just because they know you.” Flora pointed out with a shrug. “Besides, one day soon I’ll be able to channel you if I ever need anything. “ In a world without technology, channelling your Demi-God-Dad was better than speed dial. “And Torchline is safer than here, so…there really isn’t anything to worry about.” Flora quickly adds, trying to cut off the argument she was sure Remi was going to try and make.

Messages In This Thread
[se] now the days go by so fast - by Remi - 06-02-2022, 07:34 PM
RE: [se] now the days go by so fast - by Flora - 06-02-2022, 07:34 PM
RE: [se] now the days go by so fast - by Remi - 06-02-2022, 07:34 PM
RE: [se] now the days go by so fast - by Flora - 06-02-2022, 07:36 PM
RE: [se] now the days go by so fast - by Remi - 06-02-2022, 07:38 PM
RE: [se] now the days go by so fast - by Flora - 06-03-2022, 03:53 PM
RE: [se] now the days go by so fast - by Remi - 06-15-2022, 02:24 PM
RE: [se] now the days go by so fast - by Flora - 06-28-2022, 02:25 PM