the shrike to your glorious thorn
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia

The way he said her name nearly broke her. The sobs coming freely now as she buried her face against his chest, soaking through his shirt in seconds as he wraps her in his embrace. Nothing can touch her here. The huntress cried herself dry for the first time in days as he held on to her. The steady rise and fall of his chest and the reassurance of his warmth grounded her better than anything else, slowly coming back to shore after being swept out by wave of wave of emotion, breaths ragged as she slowly drew back to look up him. Her eyes gritty and sore, nose raw from running, "I- I know I shouldn't be upset with Sah, but she was out there because of him."

Cordelia admitted, guilt swelling in her chest as she looked up at him, sniffling quietly. She wiped roughly at her eyes, drawing in another sharp breath, trying desperately to get a hold of her emotions. Letting him draw her away from the door and deeper into the office, her brows knit together, "How do you mean?"
'Cause darling, it was good // Never looking down
And right there where we stood // Was holy ground

Messages In This Thread
the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Cordelia - 06-02-2022, 08:02 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Noah - 06-03-2022, 01:47 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Noah - 06-08-2022, 07:49 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Cordelia - 06-08-2022, 10:27 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Noah - 06-12-2022, 06:14 PM