[se] the gift that keeps giving
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
the alchemist
Walk me home in the dead of night,
'Cause I can't be alone with all that's on my mind
Remi pauses at the words, hearing and understanding the meaning of them at once. Without his memories of Isla the alchemist was becoming more and more aggressive towards the ascended, but he was not so far gone to simply attack someone in the street. Not yet, anyway. "No." He grumbled with a terse shake of his head.

Raising his head as the stranger before him began to wax poetic on the nature of vengeance and retribution, the alchemist narrows his eyes. At another time he might have had the words to express his thoughts on this complicated matter, but just now? when the item he'd purchased was now shattered on the ground? No. Now his words and thoughts were hostile things that demanded to be thrown at Ophelia's throat.

"If you say so." Remi replies, the words sounding flat and unsatisfying to his ears but never mind. Huffing out a sigh to see that there was little to be salvaged, he rises and shoves the remainder of what he was able to collect back into his pocket. 'Perhaps I will just watch where I am going next time.' He adds, before turning that he might slip back into the stillness of the marketplace to perhaps replace his purchase, if another item existed.

~FIN
So say you'll stay with me tonight.
'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
[se] the gift that keeps giving - by Remi - 06-03-2022, 07:36 PM
RE: [se] the gift that keeps giving - by Ophelia - 06-03-2022, 08:15 PM
RE: [se] the gift that keeps giving - by Remi - 06-03-2022, 08:30 PM
RE: [se] the gift that keeps giving - by Ophelia - 06-03-2022, 08:55 PM
RE: [se] the gift that keeps giving - by Remi - 06-08-2022, 04:02 PM