and the stars, they always cry
Maeve!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
We're riding 'round this carousel, getting dizzy 'til we're sick
His steel gaze drifts along her face as he awaits her question, a soft sound leaving him as he shakes his head. “I didn’t decide it.” He offers in case it helps. “Frey made the decision. We’d be isolated but safe and I imagine it’s due to protecting those within it. Many will have to learn to live life without their magic and abilities and restructure things as best they can. It’s a steep learning curve but I believe we can do it.” Sunjata’s done it. Hell, he was born in a place that had no magic or gods or anything of that nature.

He leans back to give her a bit of space, free hand running through the short crop of hair until it rests at the base of his neck. “It also means that we won’t know what it’s like outside of it.” He won’t know how Nate is faring, but at the very least he’ll be able to ensure his twins are alright. Kamaria, on the other hand, safely tucked away with Ronin as far as Sunjata knew. The last he’d seen of her had been the day she denounced him for his betrayal of Safrin, left with Ronin when Safrin had gotten all sorts of ideas mixed into her mind.

It’s not ideal, I know, but… I’m trying to help in the only way I can so far. It was either this or only myself tucked away as per my agreement with Frey.” And this way he follows their own wish. To keep life continuing on.
the flood
Love is like a circle, there's no easy way to end
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
and the stars, they always cry - by Sunjata - 06-07-2022, 04:32 PM
RE: and the stars, they always cry - by Maeve - 06-08-2022, 01:06 AM
RE: and the stars, they always cry - by Sunjata - 06-08-2022, 04:17 AM
RE: and the stars, they always cry - by Maeve - 06-08-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: and the stars, they always cry - by Sunjata - 06-08-2022, 10:17 PM
RE: and the stars, they always cry - by Maeve - 06-09-2022, 05:21 PM
RE: and the stars, they always cry - by Sunjata - 06-10-2022, 04:35 PM
RE: and the stars, they always cry - by Maeve - 07-04-2022, 06:06 PM