Training Otra vez
Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
i'm suffocating the clock to keep you
i think like a saint, but swing like a thief
She doesn’t acknowledge his comment, which is fine. It’s not like Sunjata was seeking to make a conversation about it – simply an observation. An ice breaker. An opportunity to start speaking to one another again, supplemented with the offer of letting her test out her new tricks on him. It’s an option that she takes him up on, though, an acceptance as Sunjata imagines they’ll likely pick a starting point together, only… That’s not what happens.

She asks him what’s up and immediately goes for a slash at his nondominant hand, Sunjata taken by surprise with it as he raises his left hand, summoning some water as he tries to sidestep the attack, only to have the edge of the blade nick a line through his thick coat. “Ah,” he pauses, huffing a laugh of a cloud in the cold, trying to step back and send some of his crafted water toward her side, aiming to try and throw her off balance a bit. “I, uh, spoke to Darkeye a little while ago.” He says, leaving it open ended for her to say whether she wanted to bring up the concerns Darkeye had shared, or if she’d prefer he tell her the gist of what he understands.
and inadvertently leading you
to believe i'm your prince
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
Otra vez - by Maea - 06-07-2022, 09:00 PM
RE: Otra vez - by Sunjata - 06-08-2022, 04:32 AM
RE: Otra vez - by Maea - 06-08-2022, 10:39 AM
RE: Otra vez - by Sunjata - 06-08-2022, 09:30 PM
RE: Otra vez - by Maea - 06-08-2022, 10:18 PM
RE: Otra vez - by Sunjata - 06-09-2022, 04:44 PM