Always asking why
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Lily
sing me a song of a lass that is gone
The redhead’s eyes shine in the wake of the star-show, still as easily delighted by spectacle and show(wo)manship as when she was a child. Under Safrin’s beautiful and warmly benevolent gaze, she becomes a little more bashful, nodding at the explanation. Ok, so not like the Christian trinity. Got it. And quite honestly, she’s relieved. None of that nonsense here, please and thank you. Aaaand…. So far so good, until she notes the flickers of displeasure across the Goddess’s face at the mention of Bastien. And then… then Lily sort of tumbles down the rabbit hole, disdain and the unfortunate truth ringing in her ears.

“What he… intends to make it… now?” she asks with a very puzzled expression. Her mind races as she tries to follow the implications of that statement. It seems to her that a Goddess would, perhaps, be more trustworthy, particularly the Goddess of the church she’s asking about. She would know what’s going on. Hopefully. And Bastien had seemed to mixed up about things… is it possible that the events of LongNight weren’t real?

But then who is Jedediah?

Lily shakes her head as if to clear away the muddled thoughts. Slowly, so as not to presume or make stupid assumptions, she turns down a side road entirely. “I’m sorry, I don’t quite understand. Is Bastien not dead? Or is there something about his intentions post-brothel that we aren’t aware of?” She should pause and wait for an answer, but presses onward. “I don’t care about the Church itself, really… it’s more that I’d like to know about you.

Likes, dislikes, long walks in the cosmos, red wine or white?

All jokes aside, Lily’s inquiry is a genuine one. She had her doubts about the church from the first orgy, despite being an eager participant. Not because it wasn’t possible for Safrin to endorse and encourage such an activity, but becuase it’d seemed more about… Bastien’s own pleasure and perception than anything else.

merry of soul, she sailed on a day
over the sea to Skye

Messages In This Thread
Always asking why - by Lily - 03-03-2019, 07:49 PM
RE: Always asking why - by Safrin - 03-06-2019, 12:09 AM
RE: Always asking why - by Lily - 03-06-2019, 04:11 PM
RE: Always asking why - by Safrin - 03-06-2019, 04:19 PM
RE: Always asking why - by Lily - 03-08-2019, 02:18 PM
RE: Always asking why - by Safrin - 03-08-2019, 05:49 PM
RE: Always asking why - by Lily - 03-11-2019, 09:46 PM
RE: Always asking why - by Safrin - 03-14-2019, 05:05 PM
RE: Always asking why - by Lily - 03-16-2019, 02:25 PM