Personal Quest fever-dream, high
Paige Berkley

Age: 22 | Height: 5' 3" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int: 0
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
see what you find there with grace in your heart and flowers in your hair
Much like Hadama, Paige is enthralled with the bubbly being that is Flora. Bright eyes and even brighter smile. Like champagne bubbles fizzing in a glass. Momentarily distracted, the Attuned doesn't realize what they're meant to be doing until Enzo starts to move, drawing her attention back to the task at hand. Her cheeks flush and she clears her throat, "I got a set of glasses too." They were going to get rid of them cause one of the set of five had broken, but Paige managed to save them from a fate in the trash.

"I'll make the bed if you want to make the drinks? If you even know how to make drinks." She trills, smirking up at Enzo as she elbows him in the side with her arms full of the bedding in question, disappearing into the bedroom. It doesn't take her long to do so, having plenty of experience with making beds given the fact that was one of her jobs in the brothel. With that task done, the Attuned joins Enzo in the kitchen, placing the drinks on the serving tray she snagged to go with the glasses and bringing them back out to the others.

Paige makes the bed and brings out the drinks after Enzo finishes making them!
Paige
Enzo Kaliesin

Age: 21 | Height: | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Enzo
Paige’s playful jibe is awarded a wrinkled nose expression, scarcely hiding his omnipresent smile. But drinks are infinitely more interesting than making a bed, so he absconds to the newly stocked kitchen gratefully. Just as chaotically inclined towards a cresting adulthood they haven’t earned as Flora, he shamelessly adds alcohol to theirs, only doing so for Hadama if he agrees. Paige he makes the executive decision not to get buzzed; worldly Halenani resident or no, Enzo isn’t going to be hunted by a mob of sex workers for giving an underage girl alcohol.

Depositing glasses into hands with a flourish, he gravitates back to his sisters side before lifting his own drink in the air. “A toast to Flora’s - and my, I suppose - new home!” And he takes a large gulp of his drink, blinking quickly as his eyes and throat burn in a way still deeply unfamiliar, unwilling to wince the way he wants to. Still worth it.
the colors in these veins don't glow like they used to
they won't do it for you, they won't do it for me
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
flora

Relieved that Hadama seemed capable of completing the task on his own (gods, fish glue?? was it a euphemism?), Flora claps her hands together with genuine and bright delight to see the way the driftwood sparkled beneath the sunlight after the dark liquid was applied. "Gods, it's stunning!" She trills, running her fingers carefully across the surface as if she were afraid to disturb the stars which appeared caught in the lacquer. "I can't thank you enough!"

Turning as Enzo appears with a glass, Flora places a dramatic hand over her heart and sighs. "What would I do without you my darling one?" She wonders, accepting the glass and matching her twin's enthusiastic sip. Wondering if Paige 's was as strong as theirs seemed to be, Flora shoots Enzo a look before raising her glass.

"To a new home, and new friends!"

~FIN

MWAH TY ALL.
Fever dream high in the quiet of the night
You know that I caught it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!