God Quest The Rice Dance
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
phoebe
Can anybody find me somebody to love
As Emmett leaned up, so did she, finding herself sitting and straddling his lap. She let her arms drape around his neck, grinning as he stumbled over his words, making himself embarrassed as he tried to find a nice way to ask her if they could have sex in the woods. It was cute, and kind of him to worry about upsetting her, but she leaned forward to kiss him to stop his rambling for a moment. When she pulled away again she smiled a little, feeling the heat rising in her cheeks.

”First of all, as much as I act it, I’m not a lady. I’m just a common girl. Secondly, I’ve hear some pretty romanticized stories about strong farm boys taking girls off to the barn for a romp in the hay…and some bushes and grass aren’t much different I think." she said, cheeks turning bright red at the boldness of her statement but heart racing in anticipation. Phoebe nodded her head to the side a bit with a small smile. "There is a little clearing in the middle of a patch if blackberry bushes just a bit that way."
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Luckily Phoebe laughed at his fumbling and wasn't offended. She kissed the smile on his face and he leaned in with affection blooming in his chest. Emmett rolled his eyes when Phoebe said she wasn't a lady, grinning; compared to him she was very refined and besides, he still wanted to treat her right no matter how common she was.

"Hey now, y'know where the clearing is and you got stories in mind? I'm startin' to wonder if you didn' just plan this." He laughed, sliding out from under her and standing, holding out a hand to lift her and guide her to the clearing she had pointed out.

"I guess I gotta listen to what Frey said, huh? I'll try to make it better this time..or at least, y'know, to their specifications." This last part was said more towards the shrine than at Phoebe, Emmett's voice taking on a decidedly silly tone as he began to take Phoebe into the clearing.
Emmett
You think that luck has left you there
But maybe there's nothing
Up in the sky but air
And there's no mystical design
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
phoebe
Phoebe took his hand to stand, her cheeks flaring red as he accused her of planning all this. "I didn't plan it!" she said in her own defense. Of course, that didn't mean it wasn't planned...the mastermind just wasn't her. But her heart raced as anticipation built as they walked hand in hand towards the more out of view clearing. The last time had been so spur of the moment, that this was almost planned by comparison and it was exhilarating.

She smiled a bit at his words regarding the critique he had gotten. "I think if there is anyone to take advice about regarding this, it's Frey." she said with a smile, taking his hands in hers as she backed up through the bushes, leading him into the little hidden clearing between them. The branches were thick enough that they wouldn't be visible...but they would still have to be careful about noise...though something about that made it a bit more exciting. Or was it nervewracking? The emotions were blending together at this point.
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
"Uh-huh. And I bet ya didn' sit up at night dreamin' of me either." Emmett replied with an amused grin, teasing her. He was actually pretty convinced he'd never been the subject of any fantasies, with his plain farm-boy face and dirty hands.

The clearing was pretty, the kind of place a couple would consummate their love in a storybook. He walked to the middle and still holding Phoebe's hand sat down, so they were sat together in the middle. "D'ya think it's advice I need?" Emmett asked, with a slightly embarrassed smile. "It was my first time. Didn' uh..know how to make it any longer. I'll try my best now, though."

And he would. Trying to focus entirely on Phoebe he leaned in and kissed her, after a moment stroked a hand down to cup her breast and run his thumb over her nipple through her clothes. He would try and do it however it seemed to please her best, while his other hand moved to rest on her hip.
Emmett
Up in the sky but air
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
phoebe
She would have thought that once she'd finally kissed a boy and had sex that she would stop blushing as much as she did, but apparently not. Her cheeks turned pink and a little smile curved her lips. There most definitely were dreams, but none she wanted to admit to. "Wouldn't you like to know." she said cheekily as she sat with him. Once again she positioned herself on his lap, having decided she liked that perch very much.

Phoebe could only shrug at his question though. "I wouldn't know, I have as much experience as you." she said. She didn't know what the difference was really...and since it had been her first time the experience had been a bit different for them - which she still hadn't told him. "But I would believe Frey about things like that." Frey was the rather arbitrary authority on all this related to sex as far as she could tell. If anyone onow what they were talking about, it was them.

But her thoughts were quickly refocused as Emmett kissed her, her eyes fluttering closed as she returned it. Her arms wrapped around his neck, finding she felt a little braver this time as she ran the tip of her tongue across his lower lip. Her breath hitched as he fondled her, her back arching towards him without her prompting. Phoebe's fingers curled into the back of Emmett's shirt, slowly pulling it up so he might be rid of it much more quickly than he had been last time.
Emmett Palmer

Change author:
Emmett kissed Phoebe easily, breathlessly; let his mouth open and his tongue dart forward to explore hers, more passion than he knew he had in his heart pouring from him. The hands in the back of his shirt were clear indicators of what she wanted and he obeyed, pulling back to lift the shirt up over his head.

"Now, we gotta be fair." He smiled, leaned forward and pulled up at her skirt. "If I gotta be naked, you do too." He would try to lift her dress up over her head, kissing up her body behind it as he went. To be able to do this felt a privilege, one he would not be ungrateful for.

"You're beautiful, Bee." Emmett whispered by her ear, his hands stroking slowly down her sides.
Emmett
Up in the sky but air
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
phoebe
Her hands ran down his chest, then back up once his shirt was unceremoniously cast aside, taking a moment to simply appreciate her luck at finding such a handsome and strong fellow who wanted her. She started to lean in to kiss him again but was stopped a mere hairs-width away from his lips as he spoke. Her lips curved into a small smile and she happily obliged him, letting him pull her dress up over her head so she was in naught but a thin set of shorts.

The kisses he left along her torso set a shiver down her spine, pulling him closer as her reached her neck with arms around his. The compliment felt more real now that she sat almost fully naked on his lap than it had when she had been clothed. In response she peppered kisses along his jaw then up to his lips again, cradling his face in her hands. Without much thought she rocked her hips gently, his arousal very obvious between her legs, hoping to coax him along.

He'd been so engrossed in his own thoughts lately about what was coming next, what else had to be done, it would be good for him to just act for a little while.
Emmett Palmer

Change author:
Emmett breathed out a sigh of amazement as Phoebe was once again revealed before him. It had not at all spoiled from no longer being the first time; instead he was thrilled to be able to see her again, to have the honour of touching her. As kisses were pressed to his jaw he laughed, lifted his head.

The turn of Phoebe's hips against his were as obvious a sign as he'd ever had. Eagerly he undid the fastenings of his pants and shoved them down along with his underwear, stretched his legs out under Phoebe to take them off entirely. The feeling of grass on his ass (sorry, couldn't resist) was...odd, but there were far more interesting sensations happening to him at the moment.

With his arousal freed and between them, rubbing against Phoebe's shorts, he leaned forward and sucked at one of her nipples, let his fingers begin to dip below her waistband. His fingertips just ghosted over her sex but didn't quite touch it, not yet; this teasing seemed to be intentional from the way he smiled against her chest.
Emmett
Up in the sky but air