{se} reckless to the day I rest my bones
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
I would fall from grace just to touch your face
The Nightshade was used to a mix of reactions from her fellow Torchers. Some who refused to make eye contact. Others who barely said a word to her besides a few muttered hello's and goodbye's. Then there were those who really knew her. The queen was just a person. A person appointed by Safrin to rule a land, but still a person. Maeve sees Remi in the boyish grin and the way he reaches to rub at his neck, something she's seen the Lullaby do many times, but he manages to stop himself lest he lose hold on the net. "I've heard tales of an overly friendly fisherman. Didn't expect it to be you." She drawls, rolling up her pants and wading into the water, careful not to slip on the rocks.

Grabbing hold of the other side of the net, she hauls it up with a grunt, brows knitting together with the effort of it. The queen wasn't weak by any means, but the net was basically overflowing. "I think we'll be good after this one. I can help you drop a few things off too."
Maeve

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} reckless to the day I rest my bones - by Maeve - 06-30-2022, 12:45 AM