{se} reckless to the day I rest my bones
Enzo Kaliesin

Age: 21 | Height: | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Enzo

If she sees Remi in his mannerisms, she will hear Hotaru in his laugh - soft, melodic, even in its deeper tones. “What do you mean by that, my Queen? Do I not look like a fisherman, or do you not think I can be overly kind?” The mischief in his tone as he plays her words is undermined only by the grunt of effort as he hauls on the net.

Luckily that effort is easily halved as Maeve enters the figurative fight against the fish. Their wriggling bodies are hauled onto the riverbank much easier with two able bodies to do so. Lifting a hand he uses his magic to pull the metal rod on the bank into his palm with a hearty snap of sound, plunging it through the net holes into the ground below as a fail safe stake in case the fish try to pull back towards the water. Slapping his hands cheerily on his thighs, Enzo straightens with a dimpled grin on display as he turns to Maeve. “Thanks for the help. I won’t make you help me kill them but we’ll want to do it quickly so they don’t suffer.” As such he is already quickly working at it, quickly beheading them one by one and tossing them into the open cooler that remains. Letting Maeve choose what she decides to do - help, turn away, leave, whatever her constitution dictates.
you'll play the artist and I'll play the thief
'til I just let you down

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} reckless to the day I rest my bones - by Enzo - 06-30-2022, 01:26 AM