(SE) back step
Darkeye!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood

Darkeye plants himself in a way that gives Sunjata some idea of what’s going on, there’s an unease in the air and some tension he can’t quite place. But he pushes past it as he gets into position, hacking through the log as he begins to cut it up into smaller pieces, easier to haul in the long run. “Oh, great. I wasn’t expecting anything until Flowerbirth.” He hums a soft laugh, flashing an almost too sharp smile back toward the dwarf.

He gets into his work, though, realizing it a second later what might be putting Darkeye on edge. His horned head lifts, melding the horns back into his skull, adjusting the dragon scales along his arms and neck into the sleek black scales of his cobra shift. “I intended to fill up the cart and haul it back in one of my shifts. You can add to it to make it easier for you, if you’d like?” He asks after a moment, casting a glance toward the other man before he starts swinging the axe again.
hard drugs, fake love; it's a sensation
makes one hell of a collaboration
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) back step - by Sunjata - 06-29-2022, 07:57 PM
RE: (SE) back step - by Darkeye - 06-29-2022, 08:09 PM
RE: (SE) back step - by Sunjata - 06-29-2022, 09:50 PM
RE: (SE) back step - by Darkeye - 06-30-2022, 05:52 PM
RE: (SE) back step - by Sunjata - 06-30-2022, 08:06 PM
RE: (SE) back step - by Darkeye - 06-30-2022, 08:46 PM
RE: (SE) back step - by Sunjata - 06-30-2022, 09:56 PM
RE: (SE) back step - by Serendipity - 06-30-2022, 09:56 PM