petals to soak in
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
for a time it seemed to me,
that we were starlight-touched...
failing to realize that we were starcrossed,
She realized she had surprised him when he began to reiterate what she had said, but cut off abruptly. Instead, she was reminded of their awkward meeting and a pit began to form in her stomach for her friend. He didn’t remember what Frey had done, and she bit down on her lip as she nodded prepared to explain when he had asked what it had to do with him. “Oh no.” She thought, her sudden brightness and happiness shifting to a bit of anxiety as it settled within her. What had the gods done to him now?

She wanted to have him sit, but chose otherwise as he began to speak again. She nodded, in agreement and understanding, offering him a small sorrowful smile. But again before she could speak, he was mentioning that he remembered Frey doing it to her, but how it had any correlation to her was one of those missed memories. Clasping her hands together, she eyed Remi for a moment. “Well, you see, when we first met it was at Frey’s shrine. I assumed we might be able to get more answers out of Frey if we followed their advice, but we were wrong. They bound us and stole your love for a Loren which from what you told me was the man you loved but he somehow disappeared.” She paused, her sapphire gaze lingering on his face for a brief moment.

That’s how I learned of your preference, because Frey had taken it and told you that you would get it back if you found passion again. But I had thought it was my fault that it happened, so I went back to Frey to ask them to give you your feelings back.” She paused, checking him again to see if he was following her story. “But they said it wasn’t my fault, that I needed to not be so self-sacrificing, and as a halfway punishment they cursed me slightly so I could only talk flirtatiously.” She finished with a small smile. “I’m not sure how it worked, but I was talking to someone and suddenly it was just gone.” She rolled her shoulders in a shrug. “But you had asked me in the meantime to search for this Loren, which I’m sorry to say I have been unsuccessful with.” A frown found her face as she said it, and she looked away from Remi briefly, wondering to herself if it even mattered now that he didn’t remember it at all.
the stars were
never
on our side.

Messages In This Thread
petals to soak in - by Rexanna - 03-04-2019, 04:23 AM
RE: petals to soak in - by Remi - 03-04-2019, 04:33 AM
RE: petals to soak in - by Rexanna - 03-04-2019, 04:40 AM
RE: petals to soak in - by Remi - 03-04-2019, 06:23 PM
RE: petals to soak in - by Rexanna - 03-04-2019, 07:03 PM
RE: petals to soak in - by Remi - 03-06-2019, 04:53 PM
RE: petals to soak in - by Rexanna - 03-09-2019, 01:49 AM
RE: petals to soak in - by Remi - 03-12-2019, 12:02 AM