[SE] an army marches on its stomach
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Tal wandered over to the tray of piping hot cheese muffins and leaned over to take a hearty sniff, sighing contentedly.

He shot Ronin a grin, relaxing when Sugar came down to join them. The grin became a laugh at the small dragon's antics, and there was a Whuff? of interest from the door and the shuffling of scales on stone as Boreal scrambled up and bounced a little to peek over the counter tops. Not that she had to bounce far.

"Not so different," Tal admitted, still grinning. As Boreal ambled over to shove her broad head under his hand to receive attention, too, he scrubbed at the hard scaly ridges over her eyes. "Was makin' my first solo trip takin' trade goods out to the nomads, an' I took shelter from a storm under some rocks stickin' out of the Sea. Found a nest with some eggs in it, but Boreal's was the only one that was still warm, so I took it with me when I left." A scaly tail wagged as she was being discussed, and the glacial dragon looked up at Sugar inquiringly.

"Sooo... how long do you think until we can try 'em?" Tal asked innocently, fingers edging closer to the cooling tray.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] an army marches on its stomach - by Ronin - 07-01-2022, 10:02 PM
RE: [SE] an army marches on its stomach - by Talyson - 07-18-2022, 06:42 PM