[SE] an army marches on its stomach
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
you may not want to change
but the world is unforgiving and will do it for you anyway
"Oh? That's a good investment, huh," Ronin says of the greenhouse. "Next time I'm in Halo, maybe I'll have to visit you and you can show me what you've made." Muffins for muffins, right? What could go wrong? Grinning, he hazards another bite of his treat and is happy to find it not entirely scalding any more. Munching his way through it - and feeding Sugar her due share - once he's done he's able to start separating the batches from the trays to pack them up.

"You mean Liat Fux?" He smirks, rolling his eyes at the obvious attempt to change the name of the ill-fated festival. "I'm not sure about tricks... festivals have been in the Feverlands before. I think someone was maybe just trying to make the most of Flowerbirth. Which... I can't blame them for, I guess. Especially with Halo and King's End being so strange."

Packing one batch of muffins into a basket, he sets them down for Tal to take with him, seeming just as proud of their work. "We make a good team," he remarks. "You can feel free to deliver flowers to me any time."
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
[SE] an army marches on its stomach - by Ronin - 07-01-2022, 10:02 PM
RE: [SE] an army marches on its stomach - by Ronin - 07-21-2022, 08:13 PM