Training Salt
Salt on the Wounds of Physical Therapy
Freelance Mercenary

Age: 38 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 0 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 1 - Int:
Played by: Hawksearcher Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Now, worth her "Salt," Helen has seen quite a few unusual occurrences in the wilderness, but after Ronin's partial transformation, even the fairly seasoned mercenary finds herself startled, so much so that after he disengages, her blade is instinctually raised in a defensive position, poised high by her shoulder and ready to strike. At this point, adrenaline is coursing through her.

"Woah woah, what was that? Are you 'Tuned? I don't think your arms almost looked draconic for a second there...I don't think I've ever seen a 'Tuned who could take on the characteristics of a dragon." At this, Salt seems to notice that she had inadvertently taken a much more aggressive stance than was warranted by the agreeable soldier. She lowered her sword. "And I've gotta admit that I'm starting to hit a bit of a wall anyway. I'm still recovering from an injury, and it's my first day back swinging."
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
we shall heal our wounds, collect our dead
A study in opposites, as Salt bristles with defensiveness and aggression, Ronin stands shaking out his partial shift, his limbs loose and relaxed, a puzzled sort of smile on his face. Only as she speaks does he glance up, thankfully fully human once more. "Oh - sort of?" he says a touch bashfully. It's saying something that he's kind of used to people knowing who he is these days, because it saves him the embarrassment of saying who and what he is out loud.

"I'm Safrin's demigod," he explains, wishing it sounded less pretentious. "Being able to shift into a dragon is one of the gifts she bestowed to me." It's got a starry belly, he wants to add, as if that will make it seem less... like a dragon. "We can stop, in that case. For what it's worth, I couldn't tell," he says of her injury. "Glad I could help you warm back up."
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting