if you ran away, just come back home
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
fear has favourites
If anyone had thoughts on Zariah’s reign, it is the two of them. They had suffered greatly, and while they are free of her now those dark days would need many more years to fade in their memory. “I think that would be best. When I trained there, it was cold and grandiose. That’s not the environment I would want to instruct students in.” She would have plenty of time to plan and orchestrate, to construct a business pitch, sketches and blueprints to present to Noah and Cordelia for their blessing. It would not be a short affair, but it would be worth it if she could garner approval.

She nearly vibrates from her skin as he expounds on the topic, scarcely blinking despite the cold making her eyes water. “Incredible!” she gushes, fingers twitching restlessly with the desire to bury into the soul, learn all the sprouts and seedlings by touch. Pausing, she averts her eyes slowly, tongue working at the insides of her teeth uncomfortably. “Did…have you met them? Frey?” Asked quietly, but intentionally removing any notion of implication or feeling in her tone.
don't let one be you

Table made by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
if you ran away, just come back home - by Evie - 07-01-2022, 11:13 PM
RE: if you ran away, just come back home - by Evie - 07-10-2022, 07:50 PM