if you ran away, just come back home
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
ache first, but then let the cuts close
spit out the blood
A very juvenile grin wrapped around his mouth at her insinuation. “Probably the latter,” and his nose wrinkled slightly as they turned along another path, the cobblestone streets lined with kiosks, stalls, mini markets along upon corners. “You are welcome to join any of our trainings in the meantime. I try not to make them boring.” A devilish little gleam of a snicker tucked within the corner of his lips, and then they were nearing the greenhouse, the glass dome and its veneer flashing in the haze of the morning sun, pressed amongst the distance.

He snorted at the semblance of keeping him away from the barracks – truth be told, they were probably sick of seeing him, or wondered when he’d do something else other than work. “They should be able to survive without me for this long,” and if they were all marked, scarred, blemished, and mauled within an hour, he could sneer and deliver lectures later. Besides, he could afford some time for her.

The Sword hadn’t known about her encounter with Ludo, but didn’t press the inquiry suddenly lingering behind his teeth. Instead, he permitted another light round of laughter at the insinuation – the hallmarks of an Abandoned in a world made and anointed by gods. “That sounds familiar. But, from what I have learned, they seem to be the least judgmental.” A shrug of his shoulders followed suit, piercing eyes going from her, and back to the road ahead.
watch your body pull itself back together
then let your soul do the same

Messages In This Thread
if you ran away, just come back home - by Evie - 07-01-2022, 11:13 PM
RE: if you ran away, just come back home - by Deimos - 07-12-2022, 09:33 PM