if you ran away, just come back home
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
fear has favourites
“I’m sure Zuriel would tend you long before I could, but the thought counts,” she assures with a mirthful twitch of her lips as if aware of his thoughts. It truly surprises her given nobody would be foolish enough to take arms against Deimos in battle that poison hasn’t been attempted sooner. Perhaps the worst of Caido were still too honorable for such things.

Standing alongside him - willow to his redwood - Evie absentmindedly dusts her hands on her thighs, accustomed to the lingering sediment. Neither construction immediately tugs at her interest, so she follows in his wake as he turns to make headway for the entrance. Wanting to give him something to focus on, to control, as recompense for knocking him so off-kilter with memories best left forgotten or buried. Evie takes her garments from his hands, ensuring they’re buckled and tied tightly before the biting wind can enter to sap at her warmth. A habit forgotten, but remembered swiftly when overlooked even once.

A gentle hand lowers to meet Belial’s twining motions, an object to press against more than an actively petting limb. She falls into step with Deimos easily enough despite their height difference, bags bouncing against her hip as she strides with purpose. “If the greenhouse is not an option, I was thinking someplace relatively close to the barracks; you’ll keep me in business with injured soldiers I’m sure.” Even twisted ankles and bruises could be hastened in their healing journey, and it would ensure his best and brightest remained fighting ready in case of an emergency; which Halo frequently had. “I don’t want to linger in the Inn too long, so I want to find a suitable place quickly. Whatever I find for a good price will likely be in need of repairs as is.” And while she’s not afraid to put in the work, the notion of staying in the inn for so long with little privacy and no workspace is daunting at best, grating at worst.
don't let one be you

Table made by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
if you ran away, just come back home - by Evie - 07-01-2022, 11:13 PM
RE: if you ran away, just come back home - by Evie - 07-19-2022, 04:03 AM