if you ran away, just come back home
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
fear has favourites
The two of them being spoiled is no doubting matter, but Evie hides her grin in the fur lining of her hood all the same at Zuriel’s dramatics. It makes her long anew for that companionship, but given her status it’s a far fetched dream. Still, if Deimos had managed it…

Evie shakes herself out of those thoughts, those trappings of hope and the desire for forgiveness she shouldn’t have to earn. It’s easier to focus on the here and now. For example, food. Smiling back, unsurprised by his acceptance but still pleased to have been given it, Evie follows in his wake back out the door and into the street.

The smells that great them have the Evergreen tipping her head back and inhaling appreciatively. “Mmmm. Honestly anything I don’t have to cook myself sounds great, even with as many herbs as I could want there was only so much to hunt or barter for in Kings End,” she huffs a laugh, sharp blue eyes already eagerly flitting between vendors. “If we walk and eat is that enough reasoning to get multiple things?” Cheeky grin is flashed Deimos’ way, struggling to hide it so she can beg with her eyes for an allowance she doesn’t truly need from him. But what was the fun in it all if he didn’t eat all the foods with her?
don't let one be you

Table made by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
if you ran away, just come back home - by Evie - 07-01-2022, 11:13 PM
RE: if you ran away, just come back home - by Evie - 07-20-2022, 09:48 PM