Personal Quest Glitter on the floor after the party
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MaeA
A quiet knock on the bedraggled door preceded the entrance of a raincloud gone astray. At least thst was how Maea felt after having run around the market in the drizzle all morning, trying to get her hands on all the little bits and bobs that needed restocking on the farm. With a tenant suddenly in residence, certain things ran out much quicker than anticipated... but with the extra hands to cover the many tasks that needed doing, the albino girl found herself with enough time to spare that she could lend a hand to others herself.

"Hello Evie" she greeted as she came inside, breathing in the scent of herbs and freshly baked bread with some delight. "I saw your note... do you still need a hand?"

It had been some time since she'd come here last. Usually Leafchange and Deepfrost were the easier times of the year for Maea, while the remaining year saw her in desperate need of lotions and balms against sunburn. Nor was she as sickly as she had been as a child... not in the same way as before at any rate.

Looking about the shop  she took in the broken shelves and smashed bottles, and threw a glance at the door again. "Looks like there was quite a party going on in here. Ler me help you with those bottles, so no one cuts themselves on the glass."

Though she disliked her magic on religious grounds, being able to move things about without touching them could be practical.
you're so cold, but you feel alive.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
Glitter on the floor after the party - by Evie - 03-04-2019, 04:28 AM
RE: Glitter on the floor after the party - by Maea - 03-04-2019, 06:34 PM