Personal Quest Glitter on the floor after the party
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
EVIe
Nibbling her lip, Evie mirrored Sam's actions, scooping the dirt into the pots. But of course there was the issue of the labels. It had been years since those summers with Rory spent learning about plants so that she could disguise her magical abilities by passing them off as botanical skills, and now her carelessness would be her downfall. Not even Sam knew about her powers, and if she wasn't careful, she was sure that even he would be able to pick up on the fact that she knew far less than she should.

"Do you know which plants go with which labels? I mean...it's obvious, so... I can leave it to you?"

Please say yes, Evie silently prayed. Luckily though, Maea's work gave her a chance to remove herself from showing her complete lack of botanical knowledge. "Oh!" She cried dramatically, rising and rushing over to Maea. "That was your new cream. We were working on something to try and put pigment into your skin as well as protect it." This was an absolute lie, but now that it was spilled all over the ground, it wasn't like anyone could call her bluff.

"Okay well, good thinking." Turning, a shard of glace sliced through the thin sole of Evie's shoe and into the ball of her foot. "Ah!" She cried, stumbling into a chair and immediately fumbling for the laces so she could remove her shoe. "Oh it stings!" The temptation to use magic was strong, but she certainly wouldn't. Not with Sam around anyways. Maea, can you go grab the jar of healing ointment? I think it's labeled, over there—"

Can Sam figure out which labels go with which plants?

Chan, post a number from 1 - 100 at the top of Maea's next post, as she goes to find the healing ointment.
Don't read the last page
But I stay
when it's hard or it’s wrong or you’re making mistakes
table by sky!

Messages In This Thread
Glitter on the floor after the party - by Evie - 03-04-2019, 04:28 AM
RE: Glitter on the floor after the party - by Evie - 03-18-2019, 04:24 PM